Tuesday 5 January 2016

Day 922

Day 922;

Today I have been forgetful about almost everything I have done.

Now today what I have eaten I've almost totally forgot. The almost part is just the bowl of cereal, apple and banana, that I ate for breakfast. I've forgot the  rest of the food that I have eaten today.

But I have been looking at a website which is titled "George Lucas nearly wrote a perfect prequel trilogy. He just didn't notice" or click here to see it. Even I who enjoyed the prequel trilogy can see how much of an improvement that would have made on the prequels. It would also make more sense to me that balance in the force wouldn't be the animation of the Sith/the darkside users. At least Yoda was incorrect in his statement that there is always 2 darksiders at any one time as what about the bald dude from "The Force Awakens" the bald dude that is Kylo Ren's master in the darkside/Snoke, wasn't that a little dog that used to have it's own television program*, of the force that said something about Kylo Ren and the completion of his training but I think that the force has the more balance now than at any other time in the franchises history except from during the time of the empire as for the majority of the empire saga there was only 2 Jedi left over, Yoda and Obi but then in episode 4 Obi was replace by Luke then as Yoda died he was replaced by none but Anakin turned back onto the light side of the force towards the end or it you ended up with one grey sided user of the force in Luke Grey sided is balance between the light and the dark sides of the force, or it should be. But now that Snooke has crawled out from under the woodwork it is now to be his turn back to the lightside of the force with Rey as his apprentice, so the force is balanced now.

Who is Rey? Is Rey Luke's Daughter? Could be potentially but she's unlikely to be something like that, as she says she's still got her parents waiting for her back on Jack... I've forgot how to spell the name of her home planet but I remember that it started Jack.

*oh dam it the dog I was thinking of was called Snoopy and he came from the Charlie Brown show so he didn't have his own show, so I was pretty much exactly incorrect in that observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment