Sunday 24 January 2016

Day 941

Day 941;

Today I had boccia training without playing any Boccia, but while I was out at it my room was messed with (or yo put it another way cleared up).

So today I cannot remember what I have eaten at any point of this day, I want to write that I ate the usual for breakfast today but I don't know if I did as in the past they have sometimes skipped the banana element of my breakfast but I just don't know.

Within the American TV "horror" show called "Scream Queens" how stupid is the Grace person's character? With that I'm meaning she is 18 so she couldn't have been the dead college girl that died in the baths child as that happened 20 years ago giving birth to her child. I'm trying not to give any major plot spoilers away.

But now I have been thinking about it if miss brace face was really the gay/bi/hetro (but he lied to gain acceptance into the club) man's sister then that would make sense according to Allergy's theory but then how old is brace face anyway?

Today I completed my watch through of Robot Wars series 3. their has been the best fight in my opinion of the first 3 series's, in series 3 it's the first time that Chaos 2 flips it's opponent out of the arena, and I'm thinking "what are they going to disqualify him for knocking his opponent out of the arena as they had just disqualified PussyCat for using a hardened steel disc which shattered and was a danger to the spectators but surely throwing your opponent out of the arena would be more dangerous?"

No comments:

Post a Comment