Wednesday 27 January 2016

Day 944

Day 944;

Today I thought of something to go here, then I forgot it, then I remembered it and now I have forgotten it.

Now today I have eaten my usual breakfast and I ate a cheese sandwich for lunch nut I know I ate something for my afters for lunch today as I can remember getting 2 lunch boxes out of the fringe but then the memory stops. I have just eaten some meatballs and spaghetti with some of my chocolate box for seconds.

Also today I have continued in doing my additional fitness technique, as I am planning on doing 30 sit ups a day, now I am planning to do that to keep myself in better shape,

Why 30?

Oh hello Green, it's been a long time, but I have decided on 30 as yesterday when I was working on my fitness I did a load of them then I started counting and I counted to 20 I'm thinking so I have taken the load that I did to equal 10, so then 20+10=30. I must be doing all of those sums as I'm unsure of the answer so it's for back up, otherwise I'm not sure why I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment