Friday 22 January 2016

Day 939

Day 939;

Now today was the day that I have mentioned above and today was a potentially boring Thursday.

Now I had the usual breakfast, and for lunch I can't remember what I ate, but I can remember watching  watching "Scream Queens" whilst I ate a pizza... so that was what I ate for lunch. But then next I ate some croquet potatoes, peas and a battered piece of fish? I have put that last thing with a question mark following as I can't actually remember if it was a piece of dish in batter or not but I think it was.

So what did I do today other than watch some Robot Wars series 3 within the UK wars of Robot Wars Chaos 2 is the most successful within the Uk's Wars as it is the only robot to win the UK championships twice, but Chaos 2 did uselessly in every other form of the sport. meanwhile Razor a robot with only one UK title to it's name must be at least one of the most decorated Robot in Robot Wars history, as it has a resume like this:

Series 3 they got the highest score in the robot pinball tournament, they also won the international league and the first world championship.
Series 4 of Robot Wars they were the champions of the Southern Annihilator.
Robot Wars extreme series 1 they were the all stars champion as well as the second world champion.
Series 5 they won, the UK championships
Robot Wars extreme series 2 they were the all stars champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment