Saturday 30 January 2016

Day 947

Day 947;

Day numbered 947, now I was supposed to have my friend come around today, but just before he was supposed arrive I got an email from him stating that "I've screwed up my bus"

But today in meals I ate my usual breakfast. As for lunch I ate a sandwich which was more of a roll with cheese inside, it initially also had some salad in which is pretty disgusting if you ask me, but the majority of the salad had been removed, I also ate a sausage roll snd half of a millionaires slice and the whole of a chocolate brownie. Then for dinner I ate chicken and chips, which was disappointing.

Today I continued my 30 a day , on those sit ups, as I thought I had yesterday but then again I couldn't remember actually laying down and counting up to 30, so I'm not counting yesterdays. Now here goes today is my new number 1 day for my 30 a day challenge.

Now I can't remember what else happened to me today, but I'm thinking that Allergy had a slight impact on what I was going to type today but I have forgotten, I know that she slapped my hands for wriyying somrthing yesterday but I have forgot what it was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment