Monday 18 January 2016

Day 935

Day 935;

Today I watched Sherlock, or was that yesterday? I have watched some more of the X-Files and I have spent a little amount of time on Triforce heroes.

Now today in food I have eaten I have had another usual breakfast,a bowl of cereal and a box of a banana. For lunch I had sausage and mash, as well as some peas and carrots, but then for pudding I ate some more chocolate log, I stated more before that chocolate log as a pudding as I'm thinking that I forgotten when I had eaten it last time so then you could just fill it in on some previous day for me, if you'd be so kind. But now I'm confused as Mich has just told me that I ate sausage and mash at Dinner time insured of at lunch, so I'm getting very confused about now.

Triforce Heroes I have almost completed the Fortress level, and that is about it on my memory of todays happenings.

X-Files all I can remember of it was the empty room that was supposed to have an alien in, but it didn't. I', thinking it was called an A.B.A. (something like Alien, Bodied. Article).

No comments:

Post a Comment