Sunday 10 January 2016

Day 927

Day 927;

In the football team that I support's last away game they managed to stop they're loosing streak with a 1-1 draw. but today they managed to get they're first win under their new manager and it was in the FA cup's third round.

For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal. For lunch I ate a cheese toasty, with a portion fruit cake as afters. Then for dinner I ate a chicken pie, with peas and I'm thinking potatoes, for pudding I ate a slice of cheese cake.

The football game that I saw today was a FA cup match, so it matters not, directly, in their bid for league survival, but indirectly it apparently does help which is really weird due to the fact that the pundits have been saying things like "a break from football should help all of the teams, as about now they have got a lot of matches in competitions and league matches to play so they should be allowed to have a break through the winter months", or something like that.

But the strangest thing was that they caused a bit of an upset and the team that I saw beat the team that I supply was beaten by a team that is in the same league as the  team that I support, lets call it division 3: Now starting again...

Lets just say that both of the local teams to me are in division 3, the local team that I support is down the bottom of division 3 and the team that they beat today is in division 2 but they are in a similar league position as the team that I support, Then the other local team the one that is somewhere in the top 10 places of the league, division 3. They were beat by the 3rd team from division 3 the one that is higher up than the team that I support and lower than the team that they beat, so it was division 3 that was supplying the majority of the upsets for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment