Friday 15 January 2016

Day 932

Day 932;

Now today I have been laughing a lot, thank you Deadpool, working out n the gym and playing some more Legend of Zelda Triforce heroes.

For breakfast today I had the old usual, which was a bowl of cereal and a box of banana. Then for lunch I had a thing of macaroni and cheese, the thing is either a dish or some kind of cross between a dish and a plate, I can't remember what I ate for my pudding with that meal, But then for dinner I ate a pizza and I ate some of my box of chocolate which was last emptied a couple of days ago.

Now of the 3 things I have started writing about above I shall start with the third, and I have failed to make it up to 3000 rupees today, so I'm guessing that means no cheer outfit for me, at least not today. 

But I shall type something about Deadpool, so I am about to; the thing is that Deadpool is part of the X-men universe. But in a Captan America: Civil War trailer the way Tony Stark was talking it seemed like they were about to start getting a Super Powered Persons Registration Act, which made me think of the Mutant Registration Act, of the X-men, but I thought that couldn't be correct as apparently spider-Man is on Tony Starks side in the civil war, and he wouldn't like to reveal his true Identity to anyone, but he does, occasionally. But ow back to Deadpool as both of the two characters Spider-man and Deadpool have similar costumes, they are both Mutants and they are both quite witty,


Now it's out to the gym, which was funny as today I was on the lateral cross trainer, which basically simulates a motion like skating on roller blade, which is great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment