Thursday 14 January 2016

Day 931

Day 931;

So I’ve had some technical difficulties tonight bringing this day to you, but I have had the idea to write down what I have done today tonight, so I can just copy and paste it into my internet browser when it starts working again.

For my meals of the day I have eaten some cereal. For lunch I ate some cold pasta, cheese, ketchup and a sausage roll did I have a pudding? But for dinner I had a beef pie, carrots, peas and some new potatoes but then I also had some Tiramisu.


But today I have played some more Triforce Heroes now I’m attempting to get a costume which coats 9100 rupees in total, it’s the one that you have to buy 3 rolls? of frilly fabric which cost 3000 rupees  a time and you’re only allowed to purchase one of them per day, and the 100 rupee left over from the full cost is for the actual work that is to be done on it in the shop. so yesterday I had just over 3k in rupees so I bought my first then today I haf been playing it also to get  my total up to 3k and I had got it up to approximately 2.7k and it was then that the internet stopped working for me and I was just running around Hytopia, aren’t Hytops a brand of shoes? So I was just smashing the pots and cutting the weeds to raise the rupees needed  to make item of clothing.

So that is what I have been doing over the past few days and I remembered something else do you know "Rune Scape’? It’s an old game that I used to play, it’s a MMORPG, if Nintendo built a Hyrule similarly to Rune Scape’s world as in as a MMORPG then you could have giant hordes of people traveling in packs across Hyrule so you could meet a marauding band of Stalfos's one night and you may choose to eliminate them, or yu may chooose to not interfere with them, at least not until they start to dine of on your Hylian flesh.

At least I have finally figured out what had happened to my stuff from my gym bag as I have been attempting to figure out what has been missing from it for months now, and I found out today that Mich had pinched it and he was using it, as Tini said to Mich  "does "Savage" know that your using his gym towel," asa matter of fact I didn't and I couldn't even remember that I had a gym towel, until you said those words, then I as like "so that is what my gym bag is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment