Sunday 3 January 2016

Day 920

Day 920;

Today was a day which I watched some more of the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 2, I think it's additionally interesting as the way that the season has played out is questioning the dictatorship of S.H.I.E.L.D with Agent Colson as it's head being taken over by a more democratic system.



Today in food I have eaten a bowl of C and a  bowl of fruit salad. Then for lunch I ate a bowl of tomato soup, but it wasn't very nice, fortunately I had some of my chocolate box for afters. Then for dinner I ate a plate of jumbo potatoes, peas, carrots and Pork Pie,

But I have been thinking that I have got some sunburn on my ear for a little while now, but if it was sunburn wouldn't it 1 have to be sunny? and 2 shouldn't it burn, instead of being another patch of solid skin on top of my ear?

But today Mich bought a scarf, as he's such a troll, which probably only happened as I heard a Rugby team mentioned that we would be going to watch a game against a team that my uncle and cousin support and I noticed that they were at the top of the Rugby Union league that they play in, I think that's how it's put down, as I know that there's 2 separate types of Rugby played Union and League, and to make things complicated Rugby League has got a whole load of leagues as does Rugby Union, so they don't have a collective group of teams called a union, it's still called a league.

Well I have got the below 2 YouTube video's that I have watched today which are both about feminism



No comments:

Post a Comment