Thursday 21 January 2016

Day 938

Day 938;

Now today I decided to watch the other part of Robot Wars series 2 and I went to the gym today,

But today for breakfast I had the usual, I mean I ate a bowl of cereal and a banana. For lunch I ate spaghetti hoops on toast with mini sausages. For dinner I have eaten some pasta bolognese.

In the gym today I first had some fun on the lateral trainer, when I did 5 laps not 4, as the number that comes up on the display of the equipment shows you how many laps you've done of the circuit not what lap your on. Which is a new warm  up for me as I used to go on the cross trainer each time that I went in the gym as a warm up, but now they've got new equipment and it's the cross trainer's that they have "Updated" and these new cross trainer's are the ones that replaced the cross trainers at the other gym that I sometimes go to on Thursdays, and I tried it out on one of those days and I wasn't exactly steady on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment