Wednesday 20 January 2016

Day 937

Day 937;

Today I have forgotten my diet for today minus the usual breakfast,

But what I have been doing today is watching a football match, it was the team that I support in a bottom of they're league scrap, the first half ended promisingly , with the score being 1-0 the one was scored by a player that was on the team that I was supporting, but then before the game was finished the opposition managed to get one back meaning the game ended in a tie, 1-1. Which equals 1 point to go towards the 30 points that they need to get before the end of the season, which means that the team I support have a goal of points to make before the end of the season, in 19 games, and  they have to get 29 more points. which could be 5 wins (15 pts) 14 draws (14 pts) but that would only be viable if they could manner those stats which is highly unlikely, if they could win 6 then they could loose twice  (6*3 =18 29-18=11 6+11=17 19-17=2) but where are the goals going to come from?

Also today I have watched some more Robot Wars, I'm only up to the second series.

No comments:

Post a Comment