Friday 8 January 2016

Day 925

Day 925;

Today I have got around to begin my adventure through the potentially weird world of the ten-files, I'm sorry I meant the X-Files.

But before I go through that I'm thinking I should first start off by informing you of my eating habits, and for breakfast I had a bowl of Cereal, some Banana and some Grapes, so I was only an Apple missing to make it into Cereal and a BAG. For lunch I ate a margarita pizza and for pudding I had some more of my Chocolate box. For dinner I think I ate chicken in batter, peas and something else I think, at least I know what I ate for pudding as it was some more chocolate truffle.

Today I watched the below YouTube video, which demonstrates that the Onion man's perspective is flawed, on just about everything. Stupid boy (wonders if anyone notices the slight Dad's Army easter Egg).



"Maybe we are just beasts with big brains?"

Quote from the X-Files, it was what Fox Mulder says in an episode, But I would like to add onto the end of that statement is the fact that not many people use their brains productivity, like Mr Onion man. As if everyone used their brains to accomplish one objective, we may actually achieve it. But then there's the funny thing about us being human we each have our own priorities, agendas and wills (by this I mean our wants not our Williams).

Thinking about the Star Wars galaxy how is it made up? Is it made up having lots of stars and then around them are the planets? How big are the stars by the way as I was thinking that the star that the new improved death star from the new film ate must be tiny as far as stars go as I know it was giant in comparison to the old death star but either ways still tiny in comparison to our real sun, so how could it fit the power and the mass of that star inside of it? But even with the  new death star destroyed all of the planets that would have been circling it, would have all been moved out of position, alignment, by the suns movement .

No comments:

Post a Comment