Monday 25 January 2016

Day 942

Day 942;

Today I watched part of the 4th series of the UK Robot Wars, but I have forgot what I ate for lunch.

Up  first i ate my usual breakfast, then I have forgotten what I ate for lunch, but I can remember what I ate for my dinner. As it was a chicken wrapped in bacon with peas and potato.

So today I saw a load of Youtube video's debunking the following YouTube video:



So I had to take a look at it to see what all the fuss was about.

But I would first like to state that she can't be serious, can she? Have you ever played any go the Legend of Zelda games with 3D graphics I know it's supposedly a tunic and you say that's ok in your video, but you can see up his skirt in some of the games, and just it's not usually done as you usually go on the games to play them not to ogle the characters and miss Anita sarcasm just as every time you go on a Playstation, Xbox or a Wii it is to vent your frustration with the industry for not fitting into your narrow feminist ideology.



Look at the above box art it is exploiting everyones weakness to the male gentiles with him blatantly performing a pelvic thrust onto his arm, which could only be to entice many women to get  this game, but no how much of an imbecile are you? Ogle and to objectify? What have you been smoking miss AS , I would ask if I could have some but no I think you should quit, getting high on substance PC as it honestly isn't working, unless you are doing it all as a method of casting your big satirical shadow over the whole absurd issue of feminism but you decided to cancel it and just continue doing it as serious profession as  you realised that you could con many gullible folks on the internet to fund your unhealthy obsession to spreading misinformation.

As you must know that you sound ridiculous when your speaking on the topic's that you cover in that video, just managing to hold yourself back from laughing out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment