Friday 20 September 2013

Day 76

Day 76;

Today was the day that came before day 77.

Also on this day Alice told me how much she disapproved of this “hard line” that I have been drawing around religion, but she was more appalled by how high up my sub-series  A Bible study of a Thomas, was 4th in the top 5 on number of times viewed which is surrounded by my third most viewed page/“Islamic Disgrace?” on which type about the vandalism done by the group of Muslim people in public spouting nonsense while they are doing it and fifth is on “My response to an Islamic webpage” which did actually get two responses to the first was by a person that called them self exceed the limit and then I responded to him/her/it within another post which was called “Thank you Exceed the Limit” and then the second reply that I received was from another person but this person was named Alia of which my response to can be found at the similarly titled “Thank you Alia”.

I am unsure if they ever actually managed to receive the responses that I made but they should have managed to read them once at least. They still haven’t gotten back to me; at least I haven’t received any additional responses. But I must have been doing something correctly to manage to get three of my religious posts to manage to get onto the page of the most popular posts, the part 7 of my bible study is due on the first of November 2013, now if there is a god that is all just, fair and merciful then why am I still here? Surely the simplest thing for your all powerful all knowing sky daddy to know that he should of ended my life previously? Why are there still starving children in the world and why is there wars still wars around today?

I’m sure that your god has got a quaint solution for this but if prayer actually worked then the above list would all be sorted, from the naive children at C of E schools being coerced into sitting there while one of the vicars from the local C of E churches leads a sermon, so when you went home that evening you thought that all should be ok in the world now but then when you get home turn the television on you realised nothing has changed, and then before you go to bed you’d say some words in your head or out loud before you went to sleep naively thinking that your words actually mattered of which they would if they were heard by the intended listener but it never listened until it was about something small like a test which you’d sit down in a room the night before the test and you’d read/practise about the matter of which you’d be doing a test on the next day, and then you’d hopefully pass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment