Saturday 21 September 2013

Day 77

Day77;

Now the seventy seventh day is here.

But now I’m here to apologise for my incorrect discourse over the course of yesterdays post I meant to repeat what Alice stated to me but I got somewhat sidetracked. It was that wouldn’t I feel offended if someone criticised your belief structure, like I have been doing to others within my blog? (meaning my bible study) I paraphrased it down a lot from what she actually said, another thing that she spoke about was my arrogance in typing what I typed, and my unwillingness to accept anyone else’s personal interpretation, bur I thought that I had already cleared all of that up it the following post “A Bible study of a Thomas”, well hadn’t I?

Well I have kind of, but it could be clearer,

 Ok, so I’ll make it clearer for all of you decent people, and a couple of you not so decent people.

So I have finally updated some of the text within my bible study.

And here it is:

Now in this book study it shall be my, no more valid no less valid than the people that sit in pulpits preaching this stuff to you, it is going to be an opinion driven article my probably irrelevant opinion, to you at least. now the only reason I decided to do this was because I to know what was actually in the bible in context, so I though that I would share what I have found, it’s  no definitive  unless you want my personal definitive take on the bible which it shall be when I’ve completed it.

Now that I have updated that post with some stuff that I thought was important, about it.

Now I do not appreciate being called arrogant in my disbelief because I’m betting that you wouldn’t be saying that to someone of their belief, even if it clashes heads with your personal morals, just because they believe in something? Like in some Islamic countries Muslim women have to wear the whole face veil/niqab as a standard dress code. But a Muslim woman stated in court, “I see it as an act of modesty that’s pleasing to my lord,” I’m sorry that I haven’t progressed very far through the Qur’an in my studies as of yet then why did it create man and woman naked? Also what about equality, why do only women have to wear it; why not men surely if modesty is as big a thing a you say it is to your lord then it’s a two way street, by the analogy “it’s a two way street” I was using it to mean that if one gender has to wear it but the other doesn’t that is only allowing for one direction, no not them please don’t force me to listen to that terrible band, don’t worry, I’ll try again to make my point. If your god/Allah was truly a god of modesty then why wouldn’t he make all of us born with clothes already on,, I’m sure that you have already typed that once, and why doesn’t his modesty laws affect the complete population that are Muslim? By that I mean males and females.

Why the inequality from a god that’s Judgement is supposed to be absolute, or was it supposed to be absolutely unfair?

But if a gods Judgment wasn’t absolute then what’s the point of it.


But now I have managed to reach a point of the level of insanity within this post has just maxed out, which usually happens when I have done a bible study chapter in one day, usually it takes me longer to do as I need a break something like half way through my writing, so I have time to do stuff in between then and putting it online like watch some Doctor Who, Firefly, Life on Mars, Torchwood, some other television programme which could be sci-fi related or listen to some music currently I’m listening to Killer Queen by Queen, which is odd as I am sitting here without any instrument to play music actually playing it as I am playing in my mind. But by the way my mind isn’t like a CD player or even iTunes it’s more like a tape that keeps repeating the same song.

No comments:

Post a Comment