Thursday 12 September 2013

Day 68

Day 68;

So it’s day 68 it’s almost like 88, two fat ladies, sorry bingo numbers.

What should 68 be in bingo numbers? Could it be a fat man/gentleman and a fat woman/lady? If it is then 66 should be two fat blokes/men/gentlemen.

But that’s bingo now where should I start, at lunch, breakfast, dinner, the gym? As they pretty much are the milestones of my day. Or I could type about other things, things like a girl that I have a common acquaintance, friend on faceybook, the friend of mine and hers is none other than one Miss Charmander. Well I recently saw her status which was about mince pies being in stock so early; so I replied to it stating “Don't they have them the whole year long. as mince pies aren't just for Christmas, they're tasty all year long?” and a human clicked that they liked my comment I was shocked. The human that had clicked that they liked it was a female whose initials were LV, so I wondered who’d be sad enough to click to like one of my stereotypically uninteresting comments. But what did I find after I clicked on her name was a load of her faceybook wall posts and a her profile picture which I knew onw of the people in it was so I guessed the other person was her, but just as I was about to close down the tab with her page on I saw the following post “I'm very excited to announce that Jenna and I are going on a world tour! Thailand, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, LA, Costa Rica and Brazil!” and I thought now that isn’t a world tour what about South Africa, Cuba, Uganda, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Afganistan, Canada to name a few not to mention the rest of the USA , as you have only mentioned LA.


Breakfast was the new usual a portion of fruit followed by a bowl of cereal, which was today something like Nesquik as you probably know rabbit droppings in milk but they’re tasty. Lunch came and I ate a ham sandwich and a pork pie I like eating pork, my favourite pork cut is sausages which bring me up to dinner when I had 2 British pork sausages, potato waffles and spaghetti hoops, which equals delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment