Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 82

Day 82;

Today I completed my “Aren't we all undead” blogpost, which I have scheduled for the first of October at 12:00 (noon) BST.

So you’ve got that to look forwards to, if my typing a new blogpost is ever something to look forward to, for me I just do it for something to do, apart from all the stuff that I mention myself doing, and to help me remember what I have been doing/thinking about for the limited amount of time that I can remember.

Also today I have been to the gym, apparently I lifted some heavy weights today with my legs, obviously as my arms are like weeds. 60 k the man that I get to go to the gym with, at a discounted price as I have medical problems which is what you get from being hit by a car and suffering brain damage; which isn’t pretty. But then again neither was I before the incident and I don’t think that much has changed, except I keep getting hairier.

I noticed that when I was getting undressed for a shower this morning but I know I may have disobeyed one of your Gods tenants for modesty then but it’s not my God, and I’m a man so it’s ok for me to strip my clothes off and have a shower; by the way that was a little Jab at the Muslims that defend the hijab for women on the grounds that “Allah likes modesty” while allowing the men of your community to get away without covering up. If your God/Allah likes modesty so much shouldn’t his rule be applicable to the whole of your community not just some; by stating that your god and then by not covering everyone up within your community just takes what the person said to about your god and it just flushes it down the toilet.

[/end religious tirade]

But as I was stating before I so rudely interrupted as I was in the shower today I decided to make a mental note of where the hair was on my body, for the purpose of reporting my findings on this, my, blog.

Starting from the top, of me; I have the top and back of my head covered in hair, then coming down from the top front of my head to eyebrows I’m naked of hair, next things down is my eyelashes, then my sideburns, nose hair, then below is my semi shaven off moustache, now you come to just underneath of my bottom lip as I have hair there but then you’d also see a bald patch just beneath that which is on the crease between my lip and chin, now if you off of that bald spot onto my chin you then find my badly shaven beard which curls around my chin going up to meet my sideburns and the lower part of my beard has covered the underside of my chin. 

That’s about all for the hair on my head. So I can see a lit of tiny hairs covering my main torso within parches it becomes more defined like the patch between my breasts, of which I’m thinking has something to do with the pectoral muscles but I don’t really have them so I’m saying breasts not like man boobs as I don’t have them either. So my arms have got a lot of thin light hair on them so you may not notice it, but it’s thicker on the side of my arm which faces out the inner arm has a more sparsely populated concentration of hair, upon it. Until you arrive at my armpits they are like jungles. Now it’s time for me to move on to lower torso then legs and you’ll know where all of my bodily hair is on me on day 82.


So my belly, yes that is part of my lower torso isn’t it? I think so, so I’m about to tell you a bit about my belly as it too has quite a considerable growth of hair on it, but it looks like my genital hair has grown up and is now resting on my belly button, Now finally my legs. Yes my legs have a thick coating of black/brown hair, so similar to a chimpanzee? No I wouldn’t go that far by any stretch of the imagination unless you were in a massively obese stretcher of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment