Wednesday 25 September 2013

Day 81

Day 81;

Today I heard a story about a little misled bigot.

The story was about a young Muslim child as he was telling Maria the tale that his parents made up to make the child hate the Jews. But then the child didn’t know that the story was what his parents had made up he actually believed what he was preaching according to my source.

What he was saying was it wasn’t Muslims that attacked the twin towers on 9/11 all of those years ago, which he would have correct if he just shut up there, as it wasn’t your everyday speak to in the street as you’re walking around town/where ever you live.

This is where the child goes wrong; he blames the Jews at the moment that Maria announced that part to me I was fuming within that moment I was actually thankful for the first time since my accident that left me speechless that I can no longer speak as I would gave gone on a rant that had so many “bad” words/expletives in it it’d make Gordon Ramsey blush.

It was the Islamic extremists they are a lot like the Christian right but they are Muslim not Christian, but some of there methods are a bit more devastating than the modern-day Christians methods (I'd say that the WBC is still in the dark ages with all of their celebrating as something terrible happens).

So I got my computing gadget of which enables me to speak, of which I managed to put as politely as possible of course that the child is a misled little bigot, and I hope he changes his attitudes quite a lot if the time comes when he meets me, which is unlikely .

Tirade over

Now on with my actual diary entry;

Well I can’t actually remember what I was doing this morning as the above kind of over ran my brain but I know what I was doing around about the same time as it. As while I was doing it


As I started to made another few blogpost articles, like “Jebus behind the fridge” (which is about a growth of mould that some people have said looks like Jesus; how would they know what Jesus looked like?), and I have my post called “Aren't we all undead, except the dead?” almost completed, I also have almost completed another instalment of Savages Sporting Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment