Saturday 28 September 2013

Savage Sporting Fix P6

Savage Sporting Fix P6

Ok I’ve got a television guide for BT sport lead out to my left hand side, and it’s telling me that there was a big rugby weekend, from Friday the 6th till Sunday the 8th of September and there was a football match between Manchester United and Crystal Palace on the 14th of September.

Then it goes onto the 21st of September with Norwich City against Aston Villa, which I listened to with Mike on the Radio in the car, when we were going to se a brilliant 1 a piece draw at the Community Stadium, back to Rugby and Gloucester Rugby beat the Northampton Saints just by 26 to 24 points, my cousin and uncle will be pleased then to finish off the days news in sport is UFC 165 which I am guessing is some kind of boxing match/classification. I was correct, and the fight was between a Mr Jones and a Mr Gustafsson, the fight scoring went like the following:

Judge Richard Bertrand,

Said that Jones won the match 48-47, while winning rounds 2, 4 and 5, but he scored rounds 1 and 3 for Gustafsson.

Judge Doug Crosby,

Also said that Jones won the bout 48 to 47, but the rounds that he won were slightly different as Gustafsson, won the first two rounds in this judges opinion but jones still managed to win the last 3 rounds.

Judge Chris Lee,

The third official scored the fight 49-46 to Jones as he only gave the first round to Gustafsson. But the results stayed the same no matter who was scoring it and Jones won.

I found the previously mentioned information on about Jones vs, Gustafson fight here.

The next day, the 22nd it was a foreign football match from the Ligue 1, now I think that league is in France. While the game is Paris Saint-Germain v Monaco, I think that they are each in France anyway, and they are the top 2 teams in French football at the moment, you can view the league table by clicking here.

That’s it for this months BT sports coverage, up to this date at least there’s two more dates for your diaries for September, and then on it goes to November.

The final two dates for your sporting diaries for September go as following, umm can you actually count? I know that I probably should have said 3 days as the tennis starts on the 28th and it finishes  a week later on the fifth of November so it carries on over the last 3 days of September, but I didn’t so chill. (I was wondering why Alice tells me to chill almost every time that I start questioning her, answer is it feels good),

So on the 28th it’s Tottenham v Chelsea football, Harlequins v Saracens rugby and it’s the start of the WTA China Open, Finally  for September on BT sport is on the day of the 29th unless you are watching the Chinese tennis open, as the rugby between the Exeter Chiefs v Lester Tigers

That is it for the month that has just gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment