Sunday 29 September 2013

Day 85

Day 85;

We’re onto fat lady number 6 of the ten that start with her.

So where is S.H.I.E.L.D. on the US agenda thingamabob as in government is on one level right at the top, I mean in the Marvel universe?

Now I would say that the Strategic. Homeland. Intervention. Enforcement. and Logistics. Division is a made up, by the people at Marvel, supposedly secret government department that is above the government similar to MI5-6, CIA, FBI, KGB, Mossad, Zimbabwe’s CID and the rest of them.

I’m saying it is on top as it wasn’t known about by anyone that was outside of the organisation apart from the select few, which had powers of the supernatural scale and Tony Stark and the closest affiliates of him, but if anything was supernatural about Tony I am willing to say that his arrogance is probably his only natural quality which qualifies him as a superhero; the rest of what makes him a Superhero is his suit that his father’s technological greatness helped him make it.

But now for news I have seen an article that I thought was almost unbelievable, but then again it’s Ireland which makes it believable.

Well they have got lessons in atheism now in Ireland how mad does it get over there? I know it's approximately an hour, or less, flight away from my local airport, but it's not very far away from where I live and one of my grandmothers comes from Ireland, as well. But what is there to learn about atheism that needs a complete class about it? But I am an atheist and I wouldn't mind sitting in on a couple of the classes of it to see if I agree with they're teaching methods because they could depict us all as bad people, if they have a very religious teacher.

So atheism, all you need to know can be told in 1 minute and then you could have the rest of the lesson to answer the questions on the subject then it could be over in one lesson not the 10 classes of 30-40 minutes each.

Ok then I shall explain all that needs to be said it the first lesson is that “an atheist is a person just like any you know, but they don’t believe in a god. End of class any questions?” then the people with questions would pit up there hands then we get the person taking the class to answer the questions sensibly, by the way I’m free on almost all days except Wednesdays so I’d be able to come over their and explain myself to the primary school children if you want, my only fee would be the cost of getting there and back as I would do presentation for nothing/free, I’m thinking that I’d have to with the majority of your money in Ireland being wasted on the Church; maybe that’s why you went broke (a slang term which means run out of money), could be but it’s probably not as if it was the reason you’d have gone broke a long time ago but it could potentially be something to do with the currency that you adopted the euro.

Or alternately it could be both they both played a part in your countries fall into finical ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment