Sunday 1 September 2013

Day 57

Day 57;

Sports; east, west and central discussing the parental influences.

Well I have been brought/dragged up in the east of the country that I live where practically all of my friends had a football team that they supported. Which were mostly teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, West ham and alternative teams like them (London team’s) as the majority of them were born in east London. So I’d say that I supported Manchester United just to be different was probably my reasoning. As mike supported Nottingham Forest and his father, Fred, supported Leister City (the foxes).


Now I was a passive supporter as in if they won a game I’d be happy if they lost I wouldn’t, for a short period of time. Also I could join in with the sporting banter if I said that I supported them, which was fun.

Both Mike’s and Fred’s favourite teams were of where they were born or where they grew up, and I supported a team that I have never been to the place that is associated with it/Manchester.

Well that’s it for the east and the central regions I should go west,



Sorry I meant go to the West Country over Gloucester way where Ryan and Chris live. Chris may only be some age of 4 or 5 but him and Ryan like going to the Rugby ‘Football’ and Chris’s best friend in school/pre-school also enjoys playing Rugby according to Chris, apparently he’s specially quick but I am not convinced as Chris had to run to keep up with me, while I was walking.

My check-list of things to do

Total eclipse of the heart- Bonnie Tyler
When is it to be completed by ... 1st October
Date completed: --

Yugoslavia
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Aren't we all undead, except the dead?
When is it to be completed by ... 1st October
Date completed: --
Hello Guyz Faceybook page advert
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Is David Cameron a good Christian?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is the function of Godparents, and are they necessary?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is Sectarianism?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
A Bible Study of a Thomas; Genesis 7- 1;24
When is it to be completed by ... 01.11.2013
Date completed: --
First draft: 13/08/2013
Create a new computer game
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Qatar world cup?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
The Savage Acts Comic book
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
I have planed the pictures for the first issue “the story is born” but I am still working on   the first. Just need to draw them and then I still have to decide on the certain procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment