Saturday 7 September 2013

Day 63

Day 63;

Now on the 63rd day I started the day by watching a youtube video, which was called “You're Not Alone and You ’re Not Crazy”. Which I should have probably got me a little worried as I was alone in my home this morning, but it didn’t as I think I am crazy possibly as my mind was too busy thinking about that title of the video having two “you’re” so close together shouldn’t the second one be an “and You Are Not” or “and You Aren’t” that would irradiate the green squiggly line underneath of it when it is in Microsoft word, or I could have been too engrossed in the video’s content; I think it was the latter. I think it was the latter, because even you aren’t that pedantic on grammar. But anyway you can watch the video by looking below.


Then after I watched the above video I looked at some comic books and this month at DC they are doing a very enticing series of comics as for this month is villain’s month. I found Forever Evil issue #1 by DC Comics decidedly delightful advertising, but I don’t have any dollars of which to purchase it with (no dollar fish nor currency). But fortunately on the website they have a set of free comics so I am reading my way through them now, just to let you know The Walking Dead #1 is awesome in my opinion. It’s been published by Image - Skybound, of who I’m guessing are a part of Image Comics of which I have actually got some hard copies of some of those comics.

Now this is about one of those Detective Comics/DC, it is actually about the very one that I have cited in the above descript, it’s the temptingly tantalising description of the first out of seven villains

Forever Evil (2013-) #1 (of 7)
The Justice League is DEAD! And the villains shall INHERIT the Earth! An epic tale centering on the world's greatest super-villains starts here--with the destruction of one of the world's greatest super-heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment