Monday 30 September 2013

Day 86

Day 86;

I had a great way to start this post off I came up with it whilst I was eating my breakfast this morning but then I took so long eating it I had forgotten it by the time that I sat down to write it.

But I can tell you good, bad or indifferent members of the outside public. I'm more of an indifferent person myself, but on the things that I feel strongly about, like religion and honesty. Two concepts that don't belong in the together, without an odd number of negotiations between them. So like this "religion is not honest" that hard 1 negotiation in between but if it had 2, 4, 6, 8 or any other about of even number of negatives makes it a positive, like "religion wasn't not originally constructed as a precursor to science", which means that it was originally meant to explain unknown back then, I'm the past, phenomena, like why it rains.

We now know it rains due to the many billions of water-vapour particles within the air that we breathe, daily and nightly. Group together in gaseous formations that we call clouds, and then when the tempers is cool enough up where the clouds form it rains. But within more privative times some cultures imagined a god that they gave the credit to for watering they're fields and other shenanigans of a similar nature. Well sure we've grown up from that kind of superstition we all know that there is only one god. No most likely that god is a dilution also as if you look at all of the gods that you don't believe in, ask yourself why not.

If you can think of a reason that's any better and more honest than you were born at a time or you live in a place when/where the Bible, Qur’an or another myths was/are propagated as opposed to the alternative mythologies that have been created throughout human history please share it with me by using the comments bellow.

Whoa I got slightly sidetracked. with that point. But I have found a news show that I thought was interesting. It’s by the Huff post live people and it’s called “Foreign but Familiar”.

Within which the first topic of discussion is the Syrian calamity with the rebels joining loosing their faith in the exile leaders and shifting to Al-Qaeda, which is a whole different type of faith it’s a faith in Islamic extremism. But then the UN is getting it’s deal on the chemical weapons that Assad claimed to not exist.

Bashar al-Assad AKA. the handsome man beneath this text. is the President of Syria, General Secretary of the Ba'ath Party and Regional Secretary of the party's branch in Syria. He has served as President since 2000, when he succeeded his father, Hafez al-Assad, who led Syria for 30 years until his death. You can find out more about him by looking at the wiki page that I got the above information on him from, here.

Bashar al-Assad

Aster that stuff they had time to go onto the topics of marijuana decriminalisation for Mexico, I don’t know whyy trhey have such things as illeagal drugs. Surely it’d be simpler for all of the governments to legalise all of the drugs, not soley to make a literal fortune in tax, which they could always use to fund the tax breaks for the needy, they could also make sure that the produce was fit and safe for human consumption + in drugs education st schools they could instruct you on how to use them sensibly.

They talk about more in the actual video but I have typed enough

No comments:

Post a Comment