Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 87

Day 87;

So the eighth day of the posts that start with a fat lady, so I shall start the post off with an image of a fat lady...

Dog


But above isn’t a fat dog as it has eaten too much, it’s only fat as it pregnant. You can find the article that I found it on, here.

The below youtube video is a video of Aron Ra’s 33 minute and 17 second long speech called “Show me the Truth of it”.


I enjoyed the little parabol of Kim Jong-il, the Kim Jong-il, was the Supreme Leader of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea from 1994 to 2011 (Thanks to Wikipedia for the article).

The next video is another video by Aron Ra, and it’s called “Correcting Ken Ham and his Facebook following”.


I feel an almost overwhelming sympathy for the children of the people that he’s talking about to the end of that video. Because I know that I could do a better job in raising their children in that aspect. Probably not in any of the other aspects to do with raising a family, but within that one aspect I could excel. Which is probably why I will never father any children, I suck at basically all social occasions. I am like a big 5ft+ ant that you want to step on and get on with your lives.

Typing of ants I click on a small pest exterminator as well today. They exterminate Rats, Mice, Moles, Rabbits, Squirrels, Birds, Cockroaches, Ants, Bed Bugs, Fleas and Stored Goods Pests. Of which half of named pests are insects/bugs.

Of which I shall put to on side, for the moment at least. So I’ve now got the five rodent species and the avian species. Now rats and mice have never really bothered me apart from the times when I have been instructed to pick up some wild ones, partially as they look so small and delicate in the wild and I am scared that I may hurt them and the other part is my sent if I transfer enough of my sent onto them especially to the younger ones their families might disown them or worse kill them. Moles who’d want to kill them? They’re under the ground, not bothering anyone, most of the time. As for rabbits you can see them bounding about during the day times on the green fields of England for the majority of the spring, summer time but I thought that everyone liked rabbits, except Molly (the dog that is) who’s terrified of them. Squirrels now with them like the rest of the rodent species/ types, they have never really bothered me it could just be that I’m a scary guy and they just ran away every time that I got close to them, but that is the response that they have to pretty much every human.


Birds, I like Black birds, Ravens, Jackdaws; pretty much birds with darker feathers, I don’t really mind birds as long as they keep they’re beaks shut, as after a while even the greatest ever constructed bird song just gets boring and dry. Now I have come to my least favourite of the avian families, the pigeon. The pigeon/pig with wings; is my least favourite as of that ghastly hooting sound that it makes, also because it’s that type of bird that has quite literally infested from lands end to John o’ Groats, or the other way around if you want to get it correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment