Thursday 24 October 2013

Day 110

Day 110;

Now today we had another journey to London, it was to a different part of the same building this time.

Today I only had one appointment so that was better I thought as I would be able to get home earlier and wouldn’t have to type to as many people today; within discursions.

Of which it was a better day in those respects and I had fun getting needles poked into me first it was getting punctured in my right arm and she, the doctor, was swift at filling my right arm with lots of small doses of bo-tox. The variety of bo-tox that she was using on my arm was pumped directly into muscles to hopefully induce state of temporary paralysis to the muscles targeted to therefore make it easier for me to control my arm, I quietened down the little black box that the woman had put on my shoulder to convert the electric from my muscles into sound, it was just crackling like what happens when you’re retuning a TV or radio.

Now when are you going t type about your eyes?

I am about to type about what happened to my eyes, now. This wasn’t even half as interesting as you’re playing it out at in your minds to be. Well she stared administering the bo-tox to my eyes the same as when I had some previous bo-tox.injections into my eyes, as in around the edges of my eyes, but then the woman jabbed the needle into the centre of the eyelid, and then she injected the toxins my eyelid leaving behind a nice little blister like thing on my right eye of which I thought that I had burst as after l had got home and I had come upstairs to work on this blog and do other computer related stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment