Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 102

Day 102;

It’s Day 102 of my journey, my journey into my head metaphysical brain.

What have you done today?

I have accidentally almost eaten a spider, The first that I knew that their was a spider on the cloth that I had picked up to wipe my mouth. As I started to wipe my mouth I could feel it’s legs scrapping along my tongue, it was as if the spider was gripping my tongue, but I knew that it’s spindly legs were just tasteless, like string.

But don’t some strings have a bit of taste?

do theu? Ok then discount all of the ones that tasted like something else and just focus on the bits that taste like nothing, that’s what a spiders legs taste like.


Above is the original version of the film to George Orwell’s book 1984; I preferred the book as it’s not watered down at all unlike the film, as in the book it said that Julia flung her clothes off, then the two did x & y  and in the film they just hugged an kissed a little, on they’re first date, and then the camera zooms in on a bit of foliage possibly to show that BB is still watching, but that wasn’t in the audio book and then the film skips a lot of the little bits of data  out of the plot towards the end, like the secret bag switch .and the clock trickery.

No comments:

Post a Comment