Friday 25 October 2013

Day 111

Day 111;

Day 111 is has come and gone, gifts for the time of year that is celebrated as it is the time that the sun starts to come back to all of us in the northern hemisphere but in the southern hemisphere you are celebrating the demise of the summer as it’s your summer solstice’s time, the days start to get shorter from then on in.

But if that fraudulent character of biblical fiction actually did ever exist and if he was called the light to the world as he was supposedly born at the time of the winter solstice, so it then appears as if the sun has got a new light bulb; as if it had a light bulb which it doesn't obliviously,

But that’s enough about that load of shenanigans, for today.

As of today I have received a second reply to my request for help in making my YouTube project. But if you’d guess what this persons complaints were the timing of my lip syncing and the long pause at the end. Of to which I would like to state that I shall be making the tweaks to the lip-syncing and I shall be adding one or two other section(s) onto the current end of it as you saw. Which were welcomed criticisms of my work, so I will get onto them, solving the problems not the friends, when I can in order to make my work as close to perfection towards as many people as I can,  I'm not typing that I'm perfection or anything even remotely similar to it, as I know that I'm not but I would like to put a partially perfect representation of me so it looks vaguely enough like me but it won't give you nightmares.

But this morning after I had gone to bed at some time after  3:00 I only know this because Tina was awoke at that time by my nightly teeth bushing as she left her room and investigated my room as she thought that we had some burghers at that time which was only me, at the time that I was brushing my teeth I also heard some small feet coming from out side of the door but by the time that I had finished that act of dental hygiene Ii went to the door of the room that I was in at the time of the supposed incident, and I checked out of the door but nobody was there so I thought it could just be my imagination; so on I trundled to my room then I got into bed and some time later I fell asleep. Then some time later after I had woken up, Tina told me the above story...

Not in those words exactly as how could she know what you were hearing.

I concur.

Why is it only Red with that you agree with 

But the time that she said that she woke me up the next morning I can't actuary remember a single moment of it. but Tina said that I was properly grumpy by the first time of my awakening but I can't remember any of this so called indecent act. my memory is blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment