Wednesday 2 October 2013

Day 88

Day 88;

The day of two fat ladies is finally here to celebrate I shall, oh now I don’t know what I should do. Have you got any ideas, out there in the external public?

I am typing this as I am remembering what Alice said to me yesterday, from my perspective not yours. First it was about a family that has been doing the same kind of thing as me for 7 years now but they have been doing a video diary on YouTube, it was the Shaytards that she was talking about, and then the second thing that she was talking to me about was day 81 when I ranted about that bigoted Muslim child and she was very disapproving of me. Saying that I wouldn't put any of Emma's cases up on this blog, to as she works for the home office getting people deported, but I warned her that I would if she kept telling us those stories and Emma told us the following.

As the story goes Emma had almost finished her cases for the day, just one left she had so far that day she had  5 cases all of which were withdrawn by her opposition before the trials were due to take place so that is a 100% win rate for Emma for that day. As before all of the hearings the appellants barrister's had attempted to bully Emma into not putting up a fight in their clients claim to say in this country (or so Emma said). Then Emma had told each of her oppositions her position in the cases and then they went back to their client, and the client withdrew their application.

So it's case number six and Emma has done it again talked to her opponent before the hearing and they have decided to withdraw, but the vaguely humorous bit of the story was about something she had supposedly said to the judge in-between talking to the barrister and the case starting.  She said to the judge whilst waiting for the barrister to appear was something like "I think that this case will be like the others today" of which it was.

But now that I've gotten that out of the way I can tell you about the second why Alice got in such about it, it was as I has used Tina's preferred name and if someone she worked with found that blog article she could be sacked, from her job, for sharing classified stories but how many people that read this blog actually know who I am? Probably a few and of that few of you people how many probably less of a number, and just if you think Tina could get the sack due to my ranting, I am very flattered by the way but no, she couldn't; and if she does, due to my blog I will write a wordy apology and I shall retract any part of the story off of this, blog.

The Shaytards have made a video every day for the past 5 years now as of today, for me but yesterday from when this is posted. I was stating to Alice that she could do something like that, but then she was saying that they do something interesting every day and in her daily calendar she does nothing of any interest, but what the Shaytards do is just like what I do but they video it as they are a family with a lot of children, blooming Mormons (they have children popping out of every crack by the time that they’re done). Well the adult male (father) is a Mormon I’m not sure about all the children and the adult female (mother).

Well the main reason that I selected to make a blog not a YouTube vlog was because I can’t talk, even though I already had a YouTube account. It was as my school IT teachers wanted to introduce everybody to the new online world even if we’d already been a part of it for many years before.

But I’m sure that Alice could emulate them as you don’t have to do something interesting every day like there is one called “are we Christian?” and it includes the alpha male shaving and then going off to the Mormon temple, with his mother. But in the video he is struggling to find the correct diplomatic words to not alienate his audience. That he was taking for granted was Christian, but I am not and neither is anyone, including him. It is true that he/you may believe in the Christian god and therefore you claim to be Christian, but if I told you I believed in aliens from outer space and therefore claimed to be one it doesn’t make me an alien from outer space. It makes you a fo... Savage stop that now. that may hurt his feelings. It makes you a follower of a Christian religion. 

Finally Alice the reason why I was making that making that featureless face was because I am planning to create a vlog on YouTube now that I have the time and the correct programs on my devices and I may have worked out how to do it effectively but then again I could be totally wrong; or it could be I am not quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment