Thursday 31 October 2013

Day 117

Day 117;

So today was the evening before Old Hallows Evening/it is Halloween for all of you people that are reading this on the day that I have set this to post.

This is my Christmas song lyrics that I converted into a Halloween song it was a cover of the song I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizard, I have been thinking, I thought you already understood that that’s a bad idea, I know that it’s a terrible idea but it’s the only thing that I’m any goods at. How delusional are you, aren’t even good at that.

I know that you may that you may have low expectations of my ideas, for good reason also most livelily and if my last years attempt at creating a Halloween song out of a Christmas song wasn’t very good but this year it shall be on a John Lennon song (see below),


This is the new lyrics that go with the first part to the song

So this is Halloween
And who have you scared
Another day’s over
And the nightmare’s just begun
And so this is Halloween
I hope you got scared
The newly deceased one
The ghouls and the ghosts

For next years Halloween I’m going to attempt to get some of my friends to sing one of my renditions on skype and then if I can work out how to record from skype either just the audio or the video also I could use the rest of the year to make my friends into characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment