Tuesday 29 October 2013

Day 115

Day 115

Today I have seen some pranks, the so called scary pranks as it’s almost Halloween and I am attempting to get into the

spirit

of Halloween.

None of them are actually scary they are more of shocking, or is that just me that thinks that?

Today I got another response to my video version of this thing but this time it was from my past video blogging friend and by the term my past blogging friend I mean my friend that used to upload video blogs from time to time, what he typed to me was:

That he thinks that the character looks decent and it fits the purpose well, but he doesn't know about the eye colour. But then he warned me not to anywhere near religion as, and I quote, “too many Americans” now I'm not really sure how many of my readers are actually Americans but I know what my page views statistics state.

They state the following demographics read my blogposts over the course of the past week.

This is by page views by country
United Kingdom
71
United States
61
Ukraine
47
Indonesia
24
Russia
6
Malaysia
3
Pakistan
2
China
1
Germany
1
France
1


The US is second for the past week in page views and my most viewed page is Day 109 which has no parts in it on religion I think but if I’m wrong please correct me, which but the page that has had the second highest page views or Day 108, has got my business styled card on it but within that one it has got a clear and simple message of my religious affiliation and on the other side it states ask me anything that you want to know my answer on. Which means literally what I typed, ask me anything be it about religion, human sexuality, animal sexuality, bestiality, potential aliens, honesty and lies; just anything and I’ll answer it with my opinion upon the subject.

But I'd like to state a massive thank you yo my friend that was kind enough to lend me some of his very valuable time to review my start to my video blog project.

No comments:

Post a Comment