Sunday 13 October 2013

Day 99

Day 99;

Day 99, 1 day until my special YouTube adventure, which I have to make good else no one will like so next to no one will watch it, like my only other YouTube project that I can remember.

Of which was two of my friends doing Teddy bear rolls, with almost the first half of always look on the bright side of life playing in the background, from one of Monty Python’s superb films, The Life of Brian, I recommend you view it around the time of the winter solstice/Christmas time.

Now don’t tell me that you actually care that it gets views now? It’s not going to make you any money, now is it, unless you put adverts on the pages?

No it’s nothing like that it’s just I have been listening to Alice and Mike earlier today and Alice had brought a youtube video to the kitchen/where I was sitting finishing off my dinner while Mike was clearing up the pots, it’s an equitable arrangement they’ve got running as Tina always, not almost always cooks and then Mike, Alice or Emma always tend to clear up afterwards while I’m generally still eating; I am a sincerely slow eater.

What happened to me today?

Nothing much, that I remember, but I do remember a music video that Alice was attempting, and succeeding to show Mike. All I could remember about it was that Alice really liked the CG (Computer Generated) effects of the Animals inside the forest/jungle the song was called Roar not Raw like I first thought from Alice’s pronunciation it was a bit sketchy at that time.

But now I believe it’s that time for a bit more of those religious shenanigans.

Ha I got that joke.

Hang on a second it was supposed to be a subliminal bit of humour not a sudden outburst of laughter as you’ve got to be quiet as we don’t know where this is being read, e.g. in a library. So let’s get to it.

Religious shenanigans;

Now today and probably tomorrow I shall be typing/talking (with my speaking application for my i-Device obliviously) about the following message to atheists, by a Mr Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis infamy, of which I have so far found no answers to the greatest question of all, of which is why do people still believe in a book like Genesis with it full of so many errors that a Christian website such as Answers in Genesis has to exist to tell you how to read it? If it really was the writings of an all powerful sky daddy we shouldn’t be able to incorrectly read it or mistranslate it.



As it said on that billboard advertisement, “To our Atheist, friends; Thank God you’re wrong” Now it could just be me but that seems like a very Westboro Baptist Church thing to do. Now what that is literally stating, as if you want to know from my perspective, is ‘to everybody that doesn’t agree with us upon the most irrelevant question to your day to day existence/life; Thank our non existent sky big brother type thing (big brother is watching you like in George Orwell’s 1984).

No comments:

Post a Comment