Saturday 19 October 2013

Day 105

Day 105;

So today I started my creation of my YouTube project back from the begging of my religious shenanigans part but I thought that it wouldn’t damage it too much if I was to put some of my accounts of today into it also, so I have scripted so much of it up for my YouTube project.

So it will be about days 100 and 105 from my vlog and the bit of religious shenanigans that I’ve been saving up since day 99.

My script for day 105 includes my refutation to be called arrogant and within the script I have the answer to the question of why my previous YouTube channel has got the name of F4nt4s71c0.

I should leave you for today with  the following



Yes a load of pranks so I have a load that I would like to try out for Halloween, because if your planning on going around trick or treating should at least be tricked once. Lik if you knock on a door the door opens but nobodies there and the you heard a ghastly voice coming from the door way, then they scream and run away , as it's a haunted house that you'd have got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment