Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 95

Day 95;

So here it was day 95, everybody... no, just no don’t even go there.

As I was picking some of the dead skin off of my right hand, ewww. I was reminiscing on how I had killed the bits of skin, as I was remembering I remembered I noted that it was  at the gym last week and I know how I think that I got them, which was my right arm kept flying of the gym equipment, and bashing itself on the other gym equipment.

Another thing about the gym is that I got myself a little rash kind of thing on my back, which Tina said wasn’t a rash but instead it looked more like heat prickles?

I heard a news story on the radio the other day, it was about crows. Crows aren't so bird brained, as in thick/unintelligent but of course they have birds brains as that is what they are.

The intelligence of crows; 


Now I think you’ll probably realise from the above video that crows are in actual fact cleverer than some people, with me included in that number.

Religious shenanigans

Now I’m unsure that this should go within this section of my blog because it is from a television programme called “Firefly”, it’s a fiction inside of a fiction.

"On the night of their betrothal,
The wife shall open to the man as the furrow to the plow,
And he shall work in her,
In and again,
Till she bring him to his fall,
And rest him then upon the sweat of her breast."
                                         
This was followed by Malcolm Reynolds, said good bible. But as predictably as nothing is it’s not actually in the bible. Apparently it’s in one of the Islamic hadiths,   


I haven’t been able to find the specific hadith yet but I have asked my Muslim friends if they know where it is, buy if you know then please may you answer in the comments section bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment