Saturday 12 October 2013

Day 98

Day 98;

Now I'm sorry for all of you people that are avid readers of this blog, the probably 0% of the public that views this blog.

But if you are the avid viewers of this blog that I think are myths of my imagination, that I tell myself to make me think that my messages to the world wise community of online is being seen by anyone but myself.

But an avid readership of my blog would probably almost definitely be the coolest thing, but I have done some pretty cool things in my life like skiing (I think the times that I stacked it, fell over, were the coolest parts), that has ever to happen to me. But let's be realistic here, the people that read this blog are probably lost folk like tiny little rowing boats on the immense ocean of cyber space just going where the tide, not the detergent, takes them and you have been the unfortunate ones to find your way to these shores.

We'll congratulations you could have just insulated the whole of our readership there by calling them mythic and then making an analysis of you’re characters from only knowing 1 or 2 things about you.

Well I’m sure you could take it that way if you wanted to which you obliviously did, as you knew exactly what I meant by it.

But for all of you out there, in the real world I’ll explain it, as I said probably like as I was unsure of any reasons why anyone would subject themselves to my almost incessant rambling over topics, in the haphazard way that I do. But the lost referenced I was having a personal jab at myself as before all of this relative structure, the structure of making a new post every day instead of my  old, school posts which were more of every time that I heard something interesting, I could remember it and/or if I was blowing off steam.

Religious shenanigans

Today I am going to type about two topics that are positively controversial within modern religion the second a lot more than the first, and they are, in order, the first is pigs and the second is sex.


So first I am about pigs, ok so I could take this subject off on two separate tangents obliviously the first is about pork and about how some religions have outlawed it as it encourages cannibalism as pork tastes like human which isn’t surprising as they’re almost identical sequence of DNA running through they’re veins- disagree with my statement about the similarities between the two separate mammals DNA? So does that mean that your god is also part pig, or was he out of ideas when he decided to create his crowning species humanity nor as a totally unique species to prove it to us, a species that have come to understand the life sciences (Biology).

Now I believe it’s time for the second (sex). Now I know that this the process of natural procreation, or is that sexual reproduction? Both are my thoughts but I may just have to do another contemplation session in another future blogpost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment