Sunday 27 October 2013

Day 113

Day 113

So much to type today; and most forgotten, so where should I start?

I know with what I started off by mentioning in the dying seconds of last post yes with Spider-man, and I should tell you now that Spider-man was a favourite superhero of mine in the years gone by, as I grew up with watching him in cartoons on the box/TV.  Now I think I should also note that in the cartoon version it was like the comic book series not the film series (with Tobey Maguire as I haven’t seen one of the Amazing Spider-man series yet) as he actually created the web liquid for his web blasters unlike in the film series he got it coming out of his wrist (now that is one discrepancy), but Kirsten Dunst was a good actress to play MJ, and another thing about Tobey acting a Spider-man is that he was too short of an actor to play Peter Parker. And his hair colour was too dark;





I know It may just be nit picking at a series that I think is pretty good but the newer actor that has been roped into play Peter for the amazing film series/the 4th picture down. Now here's to hoping that the new Spider-man incarnate has a part to play in another avengers film, perhaps when Sony have given the rights to his character back to Marvel, which they must do; mustn't they?  

Now I would like to state that the other days botulinum toxin/bo-tox which was injected into my eyelids to weaken/to relax the muscles which should in turn help me keep my eyes open as for the time before this moment I had them shut too much.

But a few days had past and people started to notice the difference in my eyes being more open now. Obliviously I noticed but I never really noticed how much until today,

As today what happened?

Well today I went to watch a football match.

One of these:

Not one of these:

The team I was there to support won their first game in 13 matches I think. They actually won 1-0 as opposed to loosing 5-1 like the last time that I saw these two teams play each other, and I watched the full match thanks to the bo-tox within my eyelids instead of having my eyes closed, for the most part of the match. So who knew that 90 minuets was such a long period of time because by the time that the team I was supporting scored the only goal in the game I thought that 40 minutes had gone meaning that they’d only have to hold on for the remaining 5 minutes of the half but by the time that I checked the games clock it said that only 22 minutes and 30 odd seconds had past so I still had another 22 minutes and 20 odd seconds until the end.

So I was sitting there for the remaining 22 minutes and 20 odd seconds enjoying the game as both teams had a crack at the others goals. But the best shot of the match had to be the last shot before the half time break where one of the players on the team that I was supporting blasted the ball and the ball was saved from going into the back of the net by an act of pure brilliance from the opposing keeper as he managed to reach the ball just before it went in to the top right hand corner (I am typing from the perspective of the keeper here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment