Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 91

Day 91;

It’s day 91 9 more until I reach 100 days, and nine more days until I should have my first draft of any, even though it’ll probably fail epically, YouTube version of my blog, as a vlog.

Which isn’t a Captain’s log like on Star Trek, well duh obliviously that’d be more like a podcast. Which this couldn’t be as the stuff and shenanigans that I post on here are just the stuff that I have either thought about, done, heard or imagined within the course of these days, but isn’t thought and imagined the same kind of thing? Not now red. Especially as it’d just be my written words spoken by a lifeless device, which would probably be about as entertaining as me standing there, naked. Eww even the thought of that is nasty, no nasty is too tame, more repulsive than nasty. Finally the three of us agree on one thing. So I have decided to not just one avatar for me, but I am going to make two more avatars for you two to be personified... what you’re not saying we are personified already, no as you are already personified in my mind which could be the only place within my world of 0 or 1 dimensions of my mind but your not yet personified in a solid 2d or 3d.image/object.

But now we have a question and an answer

The question is by a band called Ylves, which looks a bit similar to the name of a (if not the most) famous American singer who died some years ago now thanks to an overdose on some illeagal drug I think, but I still got a news article claiming he was living approximately 3 years ago..


I’d like to bring you’re attention to the error in the lyrics, that came in at the which starts at 35 seconds into the song when he starts singing;
“But there’s one sound
That nobody knows”
Now here comes the iconic line from the song that he states;
“What does the fox Say?”
Then he starts scatting a lot of phonetic words.
But when mike saw this he said that his father, aka Fred, would have known, and then he said that they’d make a screeching sound so I checked YouTube for the answer the answer is many things much like the human animal, mostly depending on the situation that they are in, please view the answer bellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment