Friday 18 October 2013

Day 104

Day 104;

Now my YouTube project has suffered a bit of an upset, in the means that every time I am attempting to access my YouTube project I can’t access it. Now when ever I attempt to access it I get a fickle message from the computer telling me that the file has now got an unexpected file format; it should have the same one as it did last night as I haven’t edited it’s file format in between last night and this morning so I have lost 2 days work on it 3 days work if you count today’s work as I haven’t been working on it today. But I searched the internet for a solution to this problem and I am now waiting to see if my current effort is a success.

What have you done?

I have followed the instructions of 5.Sukhi12 from this website as he states that I should update the Application by going into the flash program clicking on the help tab and then moving your cursor down to the updates bar and by clicking on that, or you could push alt, left arrow key, down, up, up and then enter on the keyboard, for a PC keyboard and now it’s got Adobe Applications Manager updating now it’s still got 2 minutes remaining but it was saying that the update was complete. Now the application has told me to restart the PC. Of which I have done but it still isn’t working.

Move on to something interesting... I hope

Now I’ve checked with the Oliver that the little tale from yesterday pertained to, that it was ok for me to tell his story, as he said as long as I only told you people his surname because that’s be too much of a coincidence, if his gothic girl that is a friend might just lynch him for telling me about their relationship problems even though she should probably lynch me, not Oliver, for actually putting it up on this blogspot for anyone to read If they have access to the Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP) that this website is on which I should think so as the Goth girl that is a friend of his, should be on the same approximately telephone lines as him as he’s in the same university as her. So they should be on the same or similar telephone lines that connect to the internet and I know that Oliver is connected to the same HTTP as my blog, as he has viewed it so he tells me.

Well I had another thought of what my advice could do as well as it what it was initially intended to do, which was to advise Oliver on in my opinion of what the best course of action should be the best for him to take. Unless she wants him to react out of jealousy but then I don’t see how that’d help anyone.

But then again I don’t actually understand anyone’s mind not fully.

What about yours?

No not even that one hence why I said anyone’s mind not anyone else’s mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment