Saturday 28 September 2013

Day 84

Day 84;

It’s the forth day since the start of the 10 day period of my diary entry’s that start with a fat lady, bingo numbers.

Typing of fat you can view what I've completed my new edition of Savage Sporting Fix, and it should be up by 10:00.

But on my post titled day 81 it got google +1ed and I was unsure if that had ever happened to this website before, so I went on a ++ hunt, ++ literally translates as +1 so you could go into programming and you set it up so every time A is clicked it adds one to the variable score, you could either do score=+1 or you could do score=++ within some programming languages, like C++ and JavaScript.

But I have discovered that it wasn’t the first time that I have gotten +1’d, as I had got a whole series of seven consecutive posts dating from the 30th of September 2011 until the ninth of October 2011, It started off with one that I had titled “What are you?” which was a properly short introduction to me, towards a post about Firefly  and what Shepard book said to River Tam, “You don't fix faith”, which was what I titled But that wasn’t the last time that I got +1’d, as I have recently rediscovered, that I had a post which had 2 +1 attached which was me on a rant in red class, that morning. click here to view.


This lunch time I was getting even more disturbed than usual. As there was a person outside of my home ringing a bell. But their wasn't a single word said by the person which meant that it wasn’t the man that comes around shouting for scrap metal, or could it? but he wasn’t shouting? as the only other person that I know carries a bell around with them even remotely similar is the town crier but again I couldn’t hear any crying or calling out.

I got a letter today as well buts t was a hospitals NHS foundation trust to be exact as it read it’s subject was “ear, nose and throat; voice clinic”.

Dear (My name)

My hospital number      My NHS number

Small talking text/blab blab blaaa, you know the usual lies about how thrilled they are that we have selected them when I didn’t realise that we had a choice of hospitals.

Then it gives me Information on contacting them by telephone... How stupid are these people if I could use the telephone then I wouldn’t need them.

Now let’s get on to the topic of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, of which I covered on this blog yesterday, I was happy with it, for a first episode, but ideally I’d like to see a bigger part for the two geeks of the team as they seemed to be spare parts just to crack the occasional joke and they only really had a small physical presence. If it was on the BBC which would mean that it wouldn’t keep having advert breaks every, I don’t know, about seven and a half minutes I probably would have enjoyed it more. But that is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment