Sunday 22 September 2013

Day 78

Day 78;

10 days later than that one with bingo numbers just under the title.

Then just near the bottom of that post was my few words about Miss Charmander’s post that was something about mince pies and then one of her friends had the nerve to like my serious comment which did worry me because it was a sincere comment from me to Miss Charmander and the friend liked it as if it was a joke.

Lady Stansa stark and Tyrion Lannister is the only real joke I have seen that Tywin Lannister from the Game of Thrones; anyway if Bran (Brandon) Stark knew he’d probably be celebrating as the inventive genius of Tyrion (or his ability to copy from a book) allowed Bran to get back on the saddle and fire a bow and arrow from it, so he is now a brother in law to the imp. Which allows me to remember Arya Stark and Jon Snow will also be celebrating, as they are now also in-laws to the Imp and that is about it on the Stark children that have spoken either to him or about him in the Game of Thrones television series that like the imp. So Stansa should like him as well before too long in the Game of Thrones.

Now today was the Carnival but I had a football match to go to watch today so I only got to see the tribute act for the band Queen, which was called Queen 2, the fireworks and a bit of a man singing songs like Jump by Van Halen, and he was by far the best thing (vocally) that I heard that night, this night, but the 2 electric guitars and drum set that was being played by the Queen 2 men were the best music that I heard when I was down the singing that accompanied the music was a shambles. I’m missing Found Guilty which was an awesome band that was at the carnival the year before last, but then if they played at it this year I might have been made to miss it as I had another football game to watch, at the stadium/ground unless they got to be the band that’s just before the fireworks, therefore knocking out Queen 2, but then I might have missed the beginning of their performance or go after the fireworks, then I might have stayed around until the end of the carnival.

But now I only have two topics to type about left for today and both have me typing on “spiritual” matters so if your name is Alice or you aren’t interested in this atheists personal opinions on “spiritual” shenanigans then you should probably change the blog that you are reading, but then if not then read on at your own peril.

So first on the list is a website is a charity which is called For Emma Jane and I have put it onto this website as I realised that the web address that it was on originally no longer worked so I told the people whose page it was as I thought that they may want to fix it, but no it seems that I was incorrect, and they told me to google it. As I did now that is why I have put it in my post.


But now second and final on this list is a thing that should get you thinking, potentially about stuff that you may have thought about yesterday, which is about the full face veil on women only and apparently your god likes modesty; we learn that in here. Your god likes modesty approximately as much as you’d probably hate non-existence in a flesh body/a ghost that was deaf, dumb and blind; it’d be as if you weren’t there at all. Which is actually correct in a way, by that I mean that after you die your body decomposes, the gasses that escape from inside of your body and depending on how you describe the term ghost/.

No comments:

Post a Comment