Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 60

Day 60;

So I have got some complaints and I also have some great news.

Ok let’s get to the complaints first.

Ok my first complaints are about the following video;

Please turn the sound off of the device that you are viewing it on, for personal safety; yes the singing is that bad.


Ok so watch the video without the audio accompaniment and then watch the video to see how far from her early days of Disney infamy she has fallen. Alice was shocked by her as she used to watch her television program when she was younger, but Alice had to teach me a new word before I was to watch the video the word was twerking. Now I have found a youtube video on the subject of a twerk, it’s a dance move.


Alice was shocked because she didn’t think that a person like Miley Sirus should be doing such overtly sexualised things at least not a Disney star that has many fans under the age of 10, that may start coping as they are all impersonal like, But what Alice found worse was the fact that she was twerking with a married man and what she was wearing apparently looked like “nothing” which I could accept that in some lights the outfit that she’s wearing looks a similar colour to her skin. But it doesn’t look like she’s nude in that video she looks as yellow as a banana skin (I know that she looks more of a golden colour than a banana yellow but I like the banana simile better than any of my golden ones possibly as I think of her as more of a banana than a golden girl) in the 2 places that count, and she was saying that all men are colour blind.


Which brings me onto the great news, Emma is moving out of the house that we live in at the moment apparently. if this news is correct then it’s party time. 

No changes on my list of things to do;


Total eclipse of the heart- Bonnie Tyler
When is it to be completed by ... 1st October
Date completed: --

Yugoslavia
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Aren't we all undead, except the dead?
When is it to be completed by ... 1st October
Date completed: --
Hello Guyz Faceybook page advert
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Is David Cameron a good Christian?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is the function of Godparents, and are they necessary?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is Sectarianism?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
A Bible Study of a Thomas; Genesis 7- 1;24
When is it to be completed by ... 01.11.2013
Date completed: --
First draft: 13/08/2013
Create a new computer game
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Qatar world cup?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
The Savage Acts Comic book
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
I have planed the pictures for the first issue “the story is born” but I am still working on the first. Just need to draw them and then I still have to decide on the certain procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment