Monday 16 September 2013

Day 72

Day 72;

So if someone says that you’ve lost the plot direct them here and that could prove to them that you still have the plot, how? I mean relatively too me.

So what do I have to type about today? Well we have the Japanese but before all of that I have to [well you don’t have to but you are anyway] do a bit on squirrel girl from marvel.

So who is Squirrel Girl?

Thank you wikipedia of which I just stole the bellow data off of, so when I say stole I literally meant took without asking, even if it is still there for anyone to find.

Squirrel Girl, real name Doreen Green, is a fictional character and superheroine in the Marvel Comics Universe. Her first appearance was in Marvel Super-Heroes vol. 2, #8, a.k.a. Marvel Super-Heroes Winter Special (cover-dated Jan. 1992), in a story plotted and drawn by Steve Ditko and scripted by character conceptualizer Will Murray. Her ability to control squirrels is surprisingly effective and has allowed her to defeat major supervillains. She was a member of the Great Lakes Avengers for much of the duration of that group, and later began serving as nanny to Danielle Cage, the daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Ok now that’s enough on that, so why were you typing about her anyway? Now I was typing about her because I have unlocked her to purchase in the game Marvel Avengers Alliance, which is on faceybook, it was so disappointing when I discovered that I’d have to pay with in game points, command points. Which you can buy more for money of which I have none is of any actual use regarding the purchase of anything. But I found her first issue where she’s in a comic from 21 years ago the comic is actually 2 months older than me. Which was an issue where she kicks Dr Dooms behind and saves Iron Man, the state that I found it in was barely readable so I have decided to edit it slightly just to make it more readable and I am putting it on my list. But before that I was looking through some of the pictures of Squirrel girl on google and as son as I saw the one bellow I thought it looked like a slightly older version of Arya Stark from the Game of Thrones.

Squirrel girl

Japan is the world leader in creation of the video game systems, as it has two of the 3 giants of that field based there, which are no need to mention but I will anyway Nintendo and Sony. I liked both of these manufactures back in time and probably still do, like both, but for me Sony got stuck on they’re high note with the Playstation 1 which I enjoyed immensely before it broke. Before this happened I had got a GameBoy colour and it was still working, as long as it had some batteries. But my family got a Playstation 2  which was fun but it left me with disillusioned senses, it didn’t thrill me as I had bought myself a GameCube, with the money that I had saved up and I had received for doing jobs around the house, and the garden like cleaning up the lawn after the dogs had done they’re business on it. Which was excellent with so many buttons and joystick things on the controller, it gave me so much more to do, which was a change as the Playstation 1 – 2 all that ir really was a graphics upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment