Sunday 15 September 2013

Day 71

Day 71;

Today it has been another day another day that was disturbing.

Not only because it’s another day in my mind, which is enough to drive anyone to the edge and probably a bit over it as well. To what edge? The edge of your sanity/the brink of insanity, I really need to get that flash project of the inside of my mind underway, obliviously I’d have to tone it down a bit for children a bit more for Christians and a lot more for Muslims, if you are religious but your do not practise either of the two major modern-day religions then you might be more or less as disturbed as the majority of mainstream Christians if you went rooting around in my head/brain.

It was disturbing as I had to go to the hair dressers today, as you might know from reading my diary entries from a few days ago, I think, that I commented a little bit on it. it goes is like this, Mike says to me “would you like to your hair cut with me?” my answer is generally a shake of my head, and he starts saying things like that wasn’t a question, I am usually like well actually when you ask me anything as you just did you question me; but I only said it in my head/brain as I cannot speak. Then Mike does his usual little tap dance, and then end up accompanying him to the hair dressers for getting what he wants to be done to my hair implemented. This always is a short trim so it’s just off of the ears.  

But the above idea probably won’t get off to much as my mind is probably as dark as my dress sense aka mostly black with few glimpses of colour.

I’m unsure if a flash project is really where I want to go with my concept, I slightly want t plan my almost ever changing world of inside my head on flash and then I could later literally build the world in 3 dimensions so if nothing else I can play inside of my head outside of my head and so could you, my public, now you/I did not just do that, did we? We didn’t do what? We didn’t just call our readers of this website our/my people? urg yes we did, you imbecile I’m ashamed to be related to you as we don’t own any of our readers no matter how much you would like to own some of them, no slaves! But what if I promised to treat them all nice and stuff. Still no a slave is a slave and what makes you think that I’m going to take your word? Potentially as I am you, oh shut up me.

No comments:

Post a Comment