Monday 9 September 2013

Day 65

Day 65;

It’s the sixty fifth day of my diary, now what have I done on it?

I have... eaten a new breakfast type of thing which started with an apple which got me thinking all scientific like, about apples and oxidisation of the apples. I have forgotten what the cereal component was but I have got a scientific experiment to do or not.

But before that within either the latest hours of yesterday or the earliest hours of this morning I came to a conclusion. About comics and it goes like this: tell me what comic book characters story actually started in the first issue, I know all of them but which of them started with the super heroes birth in issue #1 I don’t know maybe Superman’s story but I don’t know, and I found a copy of my original Jackdaw story last night/this morning and It doesn’t start at the very beginning and I of the hero and the life story of the hero/main character is told through flash backs and by alternative means, isn’t it? Else wise that would put newer readers further behind than is really necessary.

The Savage act Comic book label like DC, Marvel and Image:
Idea originated from and started to write on Sunday the 23rd of June 2013/a day that I got rained upon. But it wasn’t until the 7th of December that I finally decided to increase it to the label name to allow the Comic Books actual name to be the unspoken like how I had originally planned now so the following story is his origins story not where the comic book starts from, as the comic starts from the time equivalent of mid/late 21st century CE. TSA has covered some of them but it still hasn’t gotten up to the part when he gets shot in the head and the start and he wakes up in hospital with the previous 112054 years of his life missing. On the day that I thought up this I also got rained upon.

But then...

I found an amazing video of a man and his girlfriend “working out” the man is one Mr Frank Medrano and his Girlfriend is one Miss Antoniette Pacheco I found the video on the faceybook page that I was looking at over intervals in a great American zombie apocalypse TV program, zombie apocalypse TV programs seem to be one of the only things that the USA do consistently and well which is like the other thing that the USA seem to be doing constantly over the past last decade the thing is starting wars in the middle east but I am unsure if it’s a good idea them starting all of these wars.

Just to clear up a few things, I know the page that the page that the video is on is a Faceybook page called Bodybuilding Motivation despite how this may seem I’m not “in” to body building, I just go to the gym to get fitter than my natural prerogative which would be sitting in front of a computer watching stuff like the Walking Dead and Doctor Who, with a good healthy side portion of Star Trek.

The zombie apocalypse TV program is called the Walking Dead the first episode resembles the comic book issue #1 but them in the TV program the endings is different and but there is some less startlingly different changes like before when he was about to shoot the first zombie killed in the TV program his friend tells him to conserve his ammunition in the comic.

Which can be found free and online comixology, if you’d like to read it; it’s under the banner that indicates free comics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment