Tuesday 10 September 2013

Day 66

Day 66;

I have found a disturbing news article on this day, day 66, and it did rain on me yesterday/when I wrote the following.

The disturbing news story was about an 8 year old female, so a young girl from Yemen has died after getting married to a man 5 times her age; the man was 40. What did she did of, I may hear you ask but most likely I’m not. So I’m going to have to tell you anyway; she died on her wedding night and was believed to have suffered a tearing of her genitals and a uterine rupture.

Now I didn’t know what a uterine rupture was, so I googled it. The following is information about a uterine rupture;
{
Uterine rupture is when the scar from your previous caesarean section tears open. Though it's uncommon, you should be aware of this risk, particularly if you are thinking about giving birth vaginally next time.

It's possible for your scar to gape slightly while you're pregnant (scar dehiscence). This is unlikely to cause serious problems for you or your baby, because the edges of the scar stay healed.

Uterine rupture, however, can be life-threatening for your baby. Though the risk of it happening and causing serious complications is very small, only happening in two to three in every 10,000 cases. 
}
You can find out more information about it by looking here (at the babycentre.co.uk).

Which means that she was pregnant before and maybe that was the reason that they were getting married like in some religions it is mandatory for the rapist of a girl to marry the victim. Logically that means that he could have raped her and got her pregnant before this specific incident, now I’m not saying that is what happened I am just stating what a little general knowledge (about the rape victims thing) suggests to me what happened before the rips in her genitals which could be an indication of how roughly they, or he, were, or was, conducting themselves, or himself, in the act of consummating they’re marriage.

Back to more pleasant matters, like the Walking Dead.

Now why when they know that the gun fire attracts the zombies, why do they keep shooting off, with guns I mean.

That isn’t safe, for anyone.

But I have written a monologue for the comic that I’m writing, so it’s about a whole new universe from the one that you live in and it’s that one that I’m typing about in this monologue.

Just I can’t help it if I pulled some parts of it out of my observations of the universe that we live in.

So here goes...


There is only one thing that has always existed it's not a God or anything super natural, no they're all the imaginings of generally men, power hungry men. The thing that I type of isn't really a single thing no matter how much some of it's people have personified it as a woman and they have given it titles like the mother and Gaia, for it is the Mother Nature that I am typing of who within all the cold indifference has allowed a species so bent on it's final fall that it invented gods to protect them from the final event of all creatures great and small, the event of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment