Tuesday 17 September 2013

Day 73

Day 73;

By the way a couple of days ago literally two from when I’m typing, Alice and Mike returned from their little, well a week long, excursion to Greece; thankfully I didn’t have to go.

In there tales of their trip Alice highlighted how she got stopped by security before boarding the planes twice once on the way there and once on the way back. So at the airports they could tell one of the dodgy characters was but Mike didn’t get stopped once. Then one of the questions that one of the airport security asked Alice when she’d been stopped was do you have anything sharp, of which Alice said the oblivious answer, it being no. But I am slightly disappointed with Alice’s answer as she should have said “only my wits now as she didn’t she obliviously isn’t witty, her cleverness is in different fields/on different trains of thought.

Memories of Earthworm Jim, girls girls girls (including the song and a bit on boys and girls) but firstly what have I done today.

What I have done today? I have contemplated the meaning of life within this cosmic vacuum of nothingness except everything, I do that a lot and I have decided that we are just like wolfs howling in the darkness, for one reason it’s better than silence, all that we have done in this world no matter how good, grand or just plain old great will matter, just think about it how many great civilisations have lived on this earth, which is a stupid question as how are we to know what classes as a great civilisation should it be by the number of the dead bodies buried in and around certain structures? It could be on the scriptures of ancient cultures practised? Or it may even be judged on the levels of structures constructed? Or it could be on many ages it last? I just do not know. As what percentage of civilisations do you think are human civilisations? Their has been many ant colonies under the patio out the back of my home I would call that a civilisations, as I know that when I or someone around lift up the slabs the feeling of amazement that I get as I look down at the construction with all of those tunnels which allow a little ant to travel anywhere within the world, underground, that they have created, they look like the coal mines just a lot tidier.

Earthworm Jim I can remember from going around a friend of mines home and they had it on their Sega Megadrive, or was that a different game that they had I’m more to thinking that the first time that I saw Earthworm Jim was before that occasion and it was at a different friend of mines home and his father was playing it on the PC, the Sega Megadrive friend‘s game could have been Street Fighter, but was it even a Sega console as I seem to remember him having a Nintendo 64 back then. Now this was before I had got my Gameboy Colour back in some time before 1996 or soon after most likely, back when 24 bits was the standard for graphics now it’s HD as standard for the most part. What about the way that your games play.

So now it’s time for a song, no not to sing along to just to listen to, but you could watch the following youtube video as well if you’d like.


From the video to the text;- please go to the youtube page to view;

Now that is the Mötley Crüe version not the Jay Z version as I actually have some standards on what music/noise I’m willing to live up to, standards! What happened to them while Miley performed her two ear-breaking “songs”, I put them on hold. Just for the durations of the two songs but I do warn people before watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment