Monday 23 September 2013

Day 79

Day 79;

So it has been day seventy nine in my diary attempt, which I appear to have actually achieved for the past seventy nine days if I don’t mind having a host of them later than the seven am cut off point.

I am unsure if I should count the ones that I put on late as successes.

But now onto some of the stuff that I have done today, now what have I actually done today?

That’s funny I cannot actually remember that much well I know that I woke up this morning (well I think I did), I ate my breakfast, I had myself a shower got dressed and I am thinking that I had my lunch what ever I did in-between all of that stuff I cannot remember if anything, it was just another standard day of my life in other words.

Now I was on youtube after lunch and I found a youtube video by a Youtuber called MrRepzion, who is a vloger on Youtube, obviously. He had 2 videos that I would like to type about for today the third is one that the second of his videos is responding to. But then I then I will get back onto the topic of my daily routine.

So now where did I get up to? Oh yes this:


The evil of radical feminism, disgusting is the picture that Mr Repzion paints within this video but I only have one complaint with his stance upon that which is that he says that removing the testicle was removing the whole penis.

1.                                 castration  

Neutering a male animal by removing the testicles.

Even if Mr Repzion is going a little bit too far on that one point I agree with him.

The second and finally on this list of mine of the videos of Mr Repzion that I am going to type about is going to be his response to a video called Why Masturbation is Evil, see below;


Of which I agree with Mr Reczion again, I’m sorry. But I’m about to end this blogpost with the complete.

video that he is quoting/displaying in the video.


But she has stated that sexual intercourse is not supposed to be used for pleasure well you should have told one of Tina’s dogs that were lesbians as one of the dogs, Molly, she kept getting on top of the other dog who was also female and then it was like the clothing dryer was bumping up and down underneath the two of the dogs bed. But I’d say that they were masturbating and they were acting on natural urges.

Dog that was naturally homosexual and it was masturbating, aren't they two of the things that your bible (big book of falsehoods) forbids?

My final part of what I did today was finish typing the above out to get it to go online tomorrow, eat my dinner and drink my final beacker of milk; for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment