Friday 30 November 2012

A Bible study of a Thomas; About the name & index

About the name:

The first part of the name is “A Bible Study” because that is what it is a study of the book that you may have sworn over if you have ever gone to court. The second part is equally as obvious but I choose the second words “of a Thomas” partly as it’s my name (my full name is Thomas Savage but I prefer to refer to myself as Tom) and the other reason is there is a character in the New Testament called Thomas and whom was “disgraced” by Jesus for using his brain and doubting 'Jesus’ supposed resurrection.


Now in this book study it shall be my, no more valid no less valid than the people that sit in pulpits preaching this stuff to you, it is going to be an opinion driven article my probably irrelevant opinion, to you at least. now the only reason I decided to do this was because I to know what was actually in the bible in context, so I though that I would share what I have found, it’s  no definitive  unless you want my personal definitive take on the bible which it shall be when I’ve completed it.

So please do not read on if you’re a diehard Christian apologist (defender of your faith) you may not like what your about to read but if you do chose to read on and you may even wish me some actual harm. But anyone with at least a cursory glance of the first book knows the story of Noah and his ark and the level of incest within this world would be unbearable as you would be sleeping with your sister or cousin in order to get the world populated again. 

I choose the New International Version (NIV) as I thought that it says that it’s international so then no matter what country of the world you come from you may have read some of it, You might get a bit peeved with my almost incessant nit picking of the scripture but ask yourself If you where the author of a book that is supposed to mean everything to everyone for thousands of years in the future aren’t you going to put as much verifiable data as possible into it, you can’t just have faith in the irrationality of human beings to especially as you were all knowing from the start, so if you were even real and not just a monster that was created in humanities infancy?

But you can read the original text of this version by clicking on, or copy and pasting, the following link.

I am going to put an Index directly beneath this paragraph of text so you can get to the latest entry almost as soon as it’s uploaded if you favourite/bookmark this page and you get to onto this webpage then you may as well just subscribe but then you’d have the usual that I am posting as well. Please tell any of your friends, acquaintances or enemies about this webpage if you think they maybe interested in the topic of the bible.

Index:

Genesis 1: 1-31 Friday 30th November 2012
Genesis 2: 1-25 Wednesday 05th December 2012
Genesis 3: 1-24 Monday 10th December 2012
Genesis 4: 1-26 Tuesday 11th December 2012
Genesis 5: 1-32 Monday 17th December 2012 
Genesis 6: 1-22 Tuesday 25th December 2012


If my studies offend you, you can't help yourself to do anything but finding my personal location and you plan on destroying/killing me, as you do, make sure you get the correct person as if you don't then I already have a shoe box in my room that I could use to put you in. After I have finished eating my favourite bits of flesh and muscle off your corpse after I have cooked you, in Tina's oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment