Monday 15 October 2012

Islamic Disgrace?


Watch the above clip or just read what I have written below about the content of the video

Such pitiful men yelling what sound like to me nonsense and probably disgracing every Muslim man, women and child that have managed to integrate themselves into modern western society. I know who Allah is for them not personally but their self-righteous smugness told me about their Gods.

My Comment

I kind of already know what all of the nonsense would have been about as one of my Islamic friends from college told me I think what he said was a load of trash about Allah being all powerful when we that If that’s the case my imaginary friend Jeff is standing right behind you with his hands clenched around your nec, but alas he’s not he’s not even a real imaginary friend just like Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, God, Osiris, Horus, Isis, Hathor, Thor, Odin, Freya, Hela, Zeus, Apollo. Hera, Athena, Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu and even Buddha.

The desecration of a flag is one thing but then justifying your actions by the principles behind the flag and then abusing the right given to you by the flag by attempting to get more followers, is just rude and uncalled for.

Muslims in Texas desecrate the US's flag, now how interesting would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment