Sunday 1 October 2017

Day 1547

Day 1547;

So today was the start of a month, and my step total for this month is 310,000. How well have I done as a start? Well today I had made 11273 steps by the time of my body test, and the results of my test were 19.98.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: lamb, carrots, peas, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and apple pie.
Dinner: fruit cake.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

Now today I have got myself up at the same time as yesterday, at least I think it was yesterday that I set my alarm to awake myself. But today the reason that I set my alarm wasn't to get me up for sitting around playing boccia, which was my reason yesterday, but instead it was to sit around watching the motor racing. But one of the good parts of getting up early is that it gives me extra time to get my Press-ups Sit-ups Crunches and Squats (PSCS) in for today, so I got in my first 20 of PSCS done before the motor race.

So I’ve watched the motor race it was an interesting race seeing how far off the pace set by Max, Lewis was as Max overtook Lewis, and never looked like he was going to relinquish first spot, apart from when he took a pit stop and Riccado took over the lead meanwhile Lewis was in third after taking his pit step then Ricardo took his pit and retook his place as third, but Lewis managed to open up the gap on Vettel slightly as Vettel was the standout driver of the day, from my perspective at least as startling from twentieth of the grid which was effectively nineteenth as his team mate's car wouldn’t start who had qualified second. Vettel managed to get up to fourth on race day which was one up from Lewis's team mate, Bottas, it was an excellent drive in damage limitation, by the Geri, unfortunately after the race he ended up by running into another car in doing so he severely mucked us his car.

Quiet and Keith also got killed off in Resident Evil: Revelations, But before they were bumped off they managed to send their findings to O'Brian, but now O'Brian has just  been arrested by the FBC, who is the organisation that is attempting to... I don't actually know what are attempting to do, all I know is I have to stop him as he had something to do with the Terrorgrisia Panic, which was basically a revolutionary new city which got infected by the T-virus, thanks to Veltro, then Morgan Lansdale, the leader of the FBC just gave the order for the cities destruction. Which destroyed Veltro and the T-virus but then the virus hasn't been destroyed. But then Jill got herself injected with an anti venom.

Then I haave also been on Mich's tandem today we were hopeless today as well but we weren't as hopeless as our las ride, as the ride that was before this one we only got one third but today we got two thirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment